Home Buyers Plan
Navigate the home buying process and paperwork from start to finish, ensuring everything goes smoothly without any surprises.
Find the right home, in the neighbourhood you want, at a price you can afford.
Compare your property with similar properties that have sold over the past year.
Get a feel for the neighbourhood including schools, parks and other amenities.
Find out if you are eligible for government homeownership incentive programs.
• Assess mortgage products and different types of lenders to see what your needs are.
• Negotiate purchase price and contract terms, such as date of possession, required repairs, included furnishings or equipment.
• Direct you through complex contracts.
• Find qualified industry professionals, such as real estate lawyers, home appraisers and home inspectors.
• Plan for closing costs and other related expenses.
Thanks! Your inquiry was sent successfully.